Monday, July 15, 2013

Who got the juice?

Who got the juice? I ask this question because I see everybody on they grind supposedly and I am very interested in the movement that's taking place in the city now its a lot of great undiscovered talent around these parts Nashville is music city and that's a true statement but I believe we are getting real close to producing hip hops next big star with that being said I ask the question again who got the juice? I know a couple of cats that I feel should've been had a deal, the people that i like may not be who the majority like and in the entertainment industry its all about numbers and now its so easy to cut a record, record a video, press up Cd's u got numerous ways to get your music out into the world. Mystical said it best 90percent of this shit is business and the other 10 percent is what every other young man or women got that's making music that's why u can be the hardest, lyrical swagged out rapper but if u not making moves then u waisting your time those plans that are in your head have to come to fruition on paper literally, A corporation is not about to cut u a check if u a independent record label with no business license, or you don't have a blueprint on how to recoup some of the money that u need them to invest in your venture like everybody saying right now its levels to this shit and you damn right I don't care if you just want to hand your material over and just sign as a artist you still have to have a business mindset  because you only as hot as your last record so the road life is how u gone survive after the buzz die down so making contacts while u coming up is key u got to be about your hustle that's whats going to separate u from the rest take what little you can get and push I feel the city need that Cash Money type crew to break out or either just produce a whole gang of artist like Atlanta did the past few years but u have to give the producers,beat makers, and the DJ the credit for the success the city of Atlanta had Houston had a good run Memphis been on the scene as far as the south goes Nashville got next watch I see the talent around here but maybe I'm being bias because I'm from here so to any and everybody who reads this you tell me who got the juice and why ?

No comments:

Post a Comment